This site provides you with the information about make custard, free make custard making guide, make custard recipes, make barbecue sauces methods, learn how to make delicious custard tips, custard making techniques, making custard secrets, ways to properly make custard recipe, proper make apple pie basics, custard making tutorials, custard making steps, and more.
How to Bake: Easy Custard
Custards are one of those yesterday desserts that never should have gone out of style. They are still used as pie fillings pumpkin pie, of course but they make versatile desserts without sticking them in a pie shell. Because they are made of eggs and milk (with some sugar), they are better for you than most other desserts. We'll give you a recipe for a very easy custard and you can dress it up if you choose with syrups or fruit or in a pie crust.
We like custards but admittedly, your kids might not. This recipe is so easy, it's worth the try. Chances are, you'll like it.
4 cups milk
6 large eggs
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Heat the milk until hot, two or three minutes in the microwave.
2. Whisk the eggs until smooth. Combine the eggs and the milk.
3. Add the sugar, salt, and vanilla and stir until dissolved.
4. For a smoother custard, pour the mixture through a strainer. Stir again.
5. Pour the custard into custard dishes, a casserole dish, or a pie shell.
6. Bake at 325 until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. In individual servings, that should be about 30 minutes. In a single dish, about 60 minutes.
7. Cool before serving.
Traditionally, custards are served with caramel sauce. Sliced strawberries or fresh blueberries also work well with custard.