This site provides you with the information about cook tilapia, free cook tilapia cooking guide, cook tilapia recipes, cook tilapia methods, learn how to cook delicious tilapia tips, tilapia cooking techniques, cooking tilapia secrets, ways to properly cook tilapia recipe, proper cook tilapia basics, tilapia cooking tutorials, tilapia cooking steps, and more.
You can cook tilapia in most of the ways that you cook other types of fish. Here's an easy breaded tilapia recipe to get you started:
1. Rinse tilapia fillets (one per person) under cold running water, and drain.
2. Beat an egg. Dredge the fillets in the egg, then coat on both sides with bread crumbs.
3. Squeeze a lemon over the fillets, then sprinkle coarsely ground black pepper over them.
4. Optionally, omit the pepper and instead sprinkle grated parmesan cheese liberally over the fillets.
5. Bake at 360 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Want to get fancier? Try this tilapia recipe:
2 large tilapia fillets
1/2 tablespoon horseradish
1 tablespoon fancy mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Wash the tilapia fillets and place in glass or ceramic bowl or pan.
2. Cover with cider vinegar. Let stand in the fridge 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Mix horseradish and mustard together. Set aside.
4. Heat 1/2 cup water to boiling and place garlic in it. Then turn off the heat.
5. Take the fillets from the cider vinegar and place into the heated water. Turn heat to low.
6. Sprinkle basil over the tilapia. Simmer on low for 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Remove from heat, place a dollop of horseradish-mustard mix on fillets, and serve.